Monday 8 August 2011

Lamp failure

Well I figured out a few things today while busting a move in my classroom.  ONE:  I'm a HUGE keener...I was IN SCHOOL!  TWO:  SOME of the outlets in the ceiling work.  THREE:  the lamps worked and looked cool but to unplug them I need a 6ft ladder DAILY...that is NOT happening.  So back to Ikea I went to return them.  I've decided that maybe some patio lanterns hanging from the beams with an extension off switch would work.  That idea is currently on hold.

Going to End of the Roll tomorrow morning for a second carpet.  I've figured out how big the two will be and how to space my tables, now I have to build them.  I will take a picture when the carpets and tables are up.  Right now I'm happy to have cleared out all my floor space.  I think I'll be getting shelves, a chair, magazine holders and storage containers from Ikea very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment