Friday 5 August 2011

The Math Cards ARRIVE!

I am so excited.  I came back from Toronto to see a nice package of math cards.  For those of you who teach Montessori these are wonderful.  Basically they are small cards based on every Montessori Math Material for ages 9-12.  You store them in boxes with small pull out drawers (like from a hardware store).  They come with an answer book (for children to mark their work), a master sheet to keep track of which cards each student has completed, and labels for each small drawer.  I have to laminate them.

I was thrilled to find them!  They go with my Math program which I follow from North American Montessori Center. 

Check this link if you are interested.

http://www.montessorimathcards.com/ordermathcards.htm

I can't wait to introduce them into the classroom!!!  I'm going to Canadian Tire to get some clear drawer sets.  There are 80 sets of cards...so I need two 40 drawer cabinets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment