Tuesday 5 July 2011

Death of the Big Blue Shelf!!!

Today I went back to school.  Yeah I know...why Sandra why?

Well, my house cleaners come and I have to be out of the house during that time.  So I took myself to school to do a little Montessori research.  I wanted to look over my NAMC binders and see what materials I needed for September and to reteach myself some of the materials.

While I was there our caretaker H offered a suggestion.  Why was I going to repaint the big blue shelf.  One it wasn't on wheels, it wasn't attached to the wall...why did I want it?  Good question H.  So I got him to haul that thing OUT!  I am going to replace it with 2 more Ikea shelves (which I need to purchase).  On top of that H and I got talking.  He offered to put mini wheels on all my shelving units so that he can clean better and I can move them around easily.  Smart H, very smart!  So lucky me!  My shelves are getting wheels!

I also got to look at the room S set up.  It was really cool.  Green carpet with blue paper on the boards...very Earthy. 

Ideas are flowing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment