Sunday 3 July 2011

A dream of books



Now I know I've lost it!  I took a nap and dreamed of organizing my picture books.  I have been wondering how to make them look less messy.  You know the kind of books.  They are fiction and non-fiction easier readers.  I have an alphabetized library of chapter books, as I've said before.  My picture books are a mess to behold!

I searched a few images of book baskets.  I'm picturing putting the books into fiction and non-fiction sections, alphabetized by author (fiction) and subject (non-fiction).  I'd love to have wicker, but wicker is a lot more expensive.  So I need to start with some low price dollar store MATCHING baskets.

I stumbled on two websites.  The first was organizing library books, which is where I got the fiction and non-fiction splitting idea.  The other is a second grade blog by a teacher who loves green and frogs and had some design ideas of her own.  I really enjoyed her blog.  Her room is a bit more busy than I'd like but it is stunning none the less!


No comments:

Post a Comment