Monday 4 July 2011

Ideas from Greg

Went to visit Greg's room today!  Got some great ideas.  Particularly, use my sound system again.  I do have a sound system that helps my voice carry around the room.  I hadn't used it because I thought it was contributing to the overall noise.  I'm willing to give it another chance.

Fabric.  Greg suggested using fabric on the ceiling to dampen the noise.  I never thought of that!  So I'm going to give that a try too.  Also need to find out which breaker switch turns those ceiling outlets on and off. 

New adventures await!   Fabric store, here I come. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you can use fabric on your ceiling as it violates fire regulations. Ambient noise is a problem in a classroom, but I think your sound field system should be good enough to overcome that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may be RIGHT! I am going to have to find the rule on that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete