Tuesday 26 July 2011

Frames Found!

Cruising through the dollar store on Shaughnessy yesterday I found frames for my classroom.  I had been thinking about what kind of frames I would want.  Mostly, I was thinking wood.  The dollar store had 8X10 frame inserts, the kind you put IN the frame.  They are made of a harder paper and I could actually staple them to the walls or use push pins.  Plus they were only 1.75 each!  So I abandoned my wood frame idea and bought 24 of these in white, off white, burgundy and black.  I figure, if I use a green or brown backdrop to my bulletin boards, these colours will look good against it.  Although I'm NOT that great at colour schematics, so we will see if I am right or not! 

I am excited to try using these and let you know if they are durable enough to last. 

1 comment:

  1. An idea from V - laminate the frames and hole punch the four corners. That way you can reuse them and the kids can use push pins to put them up on the walls! Brilliant, thanks V!

    ReplyDelete